Technical Sales Specialist, qPCR Consumables
When you're part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll do important work, and you'll be valued and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you'll find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
This position is remotely based within the territory of North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Virginia or Florida.
How will you make an impact?
Your primary responsibilities will be to grow qPCR assay and reagent revenue by direct to laboratory sales activities.
What will you do?
- Consistently and accurately manages sales process including sales forecasting, pipeline management and sales tracking. Orchestrate resources and personally engage key customers for the benefit of the qPCR consumables business.
- Expand qPCR consumables mindshare and value-add: Capitalizes on local marketing innovations to expand programs within the designated territory. Provide internal partners with business planning and development consulting to ensure effective strategies
- Sell-Through Support: Provide foundational qPCR technical and Sales Training.
- Consistent Tool & Resource Utilization: Use the tools, processes and operational resources to improve and advance direct and indirect sales.
- Organizational Collaboration – Collaborate effectively with partners across Thermo Fisher to obtain sponsorship and support, resolve issues, and expedite selling.
- Requires a Bachelor's Degree in Biology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry or related field; A Master's degree is desirable.
- Minimum of 3-5 years sales experience in Life Science preferred. Similar field application support experience will be considered. Extensive knowledge of qPCR technologies required.
- Must have scientific consulting acumen - demonstrates the highest level of product and technical knowledge of qPCR and its applications. Knowledge of other Genetic platforms valued.
- Sales acumen and Independent Driver - accomplished sales skills, can speak to competitive technologies and demonstrates value as a supporting partner in the pre-sales process , while also independently driving sales to meet sales targets.
- Knowledge of accounts in territory is preferred.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue exceeding $25 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, improving patient diagnostics and therapies or increasing productivity in their laboratories, we are here to support them. Our global team of more than 75,000 colleagues delivers an unrivaled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services and Patheon.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/77046762
Apply on company website