When you're part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you'll be supported in achieving your career goals.
The Project Manager is a member of the Cell Culture and Cell Therapy Bioproduction team and is responsible for developing and managing customer-driven projects and development of new capabilities to support the buffer and process liquid market. Responsible for enhancing external customer satisfaction by working with the internal team to develop and produce complex, high quality process liquids.
- Interacts with global cross-functional teams in the management of BioProduction – Cell Culture custom buffer and bioprocess liquid opportunities.
- Using traditional project management skills, the Project Manager will work with the assigned Account Managers, Associate Project Managers, Business, and Operations team members to develop quotes/contracts/orders and associated timelines for special projects, and/or new capabilities development aligned with commercial and business strategies. He/she will work cross-functionally to execute these projects on time, on budget and with a focus on quality.
- Manages a process to evaluate and prioritize customer-driven opportunities. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: timelines, milestone tracking, cost management, action logs, documented communication, dashboards, and all other requirements for the effective execution and timely communication of the order or project status per agreements and timelines
- Work directly with the customer; which may include site visits to confirm process liquid requirements and/or develop potential process solutions
- Partner with the global BioProduction commercial team to help identify and manage new business opportunities.
- The Project Manager is responsible for enhancing external customer satisfaction by working with the internal team to develop and produce complex, high quality process liquids with a >99% OTIF and a safety stock of FG inventory.
- Candidate should have B.S./B.A. in the Sciences or Engineering with at least 5 years of technical experience in a complex, multilevel manufacturing environment preferred, including working with and supporting global teams, and interfacing with executive level leads.
- The ideal candidate should have ≥ 3 years of Project Management experience participating in cross-functional project teams and should have led cross-functional, global teams for at least 2 years. The successful candidate will have 5+ years industry experience.
- The ideal candidate will have excellent communication/relationship building skills. Experience in aligning international business teams, working across functional barriers and building collaboration by influencing without authority.
- Candidate should have worked with customers for a minimum of 3 years.
- Ability to think through and implement creative solutions. Highly motivated, passionate self-starter, analytical, detail-oriented and operationally-focused.
- Project management certification and training is preferred.
- PMP certification preferred
- Experience with data warehousing such as Saleforce.com and Power BI reporting tools desired.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Up to 25% travel is required
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/73728915
Apply on company website