When you're part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you'll be supported in achieving your career goals.
Location/Specific Division Information:
Thermo Fisher Scientific Viral Vector Services (VVS), is a rapidly growing, dynamic gene therapy contract development and manufacturing organization. Our employees are committed to making a difference in our organization, for our client partners and the patients we serve. We are looking for top talent with proven competencies and strong character to join our team and help lead our organization into the future.
- Address: 250 Binney Street Cambridge, MA
How will you make an impact?
Oversee the wide E2E Business Planning transformation and SAP system implementations to improve Demand, Supply, and Inventory Planning to improve efficiencies, reduce costs and strengthen competitive market position.
What will you do?
- Develop and manage Program Charter to articulate objectives, scope, project org structure, roles & responsibilities, deliverables, benefits, and project plan.
- Manage the re-engineering of new division-wide processes, system functionality, analytics, master data, organizational alignment, and change management techniques across the standard program phases from initiate, mobilize, requirements gathering, design, build, test, train and cut-over plan.
- Ensure cross-functional and cross-leadership level business alignment on the solution and implementation approach.
- Develop and manage detailed Project Plan/Gantt Chart with the project team and with inputs from the Leadership Team and the SME community.
Lead Program Team consisting of:
- Full-Time Project Leads consisting of internal and external leads representing Process Design, Systems (SAP), Analytics, Data, Organization Alignment, and Change Management to successfully an E2E solution.
- Part-Time Cross-Functional Business Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) from who are used for their expertise, experience, insights, and judgement to develop a sound solution.
- Full-Time Workstream Business "Super Users" assigned to support the Part Time SMEs who are fluent in the “As Is” Processes and will be fluent in the “To Be” Processes and help transition their SME workstreams smoothly and seamlessly to new SAP supported solution.
Lead Business Change Agent & Communication:
- Act as the “Lead Divisional Change Agent” to ensure questions, issues, concerns are captured via the SME community.
- Ensure training material and approach meet cross-functional stakeholders needs.
- Develop and deliver program status presentations to the Executive Steering Committee and business community to clarify program progress, key concerns, impact, countermeasures, and plan forward.
How will you get there?
- Bachelor's in Supply Chain, Statistics, Operations Research, Business, Engineering or similar field required; MBA preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of Managerial experience in an Integrated Business Planning/S&OP, Supply Chain, or similar role.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a Project/Program role leading transformations.
- Similar Industry experience required.
- Experience supporting strategic development and executing at a tactical and operational level.
- Strong project/program management skills and track record involving supply chain business transformations enabled by SAP, Oracle, or similar ERP systems.
- Strong business experience working in Integrated Business, Supply Chain, and/or S&OP/IBP.
- Ability to lead cross-functional and cross-leadership levels to solve issues and drive improved planning from both a “Top-Down/Bottom-Up” approach.
- Entrepreneurial, performance driven, innovative, and team-player who can balance efforts to introduce both best practice as well as short-term pragmatic approaches and solutions.
- Demonstrated Team Player skills.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue exceeding $25 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, improving patient diagnostics and therapies or increasing productivity in their laboratories, we are here to support them. Our global team of more than 75,000 colleagues delivers an unrivaled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services and Patheon.
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/82565867
Apply on company website