Job Title: Sr. Global Market Development Manager
Requisition ID: 157842BR
Location: South San Fran, CA OR US-Remote
What will you do?
The Senior Global Market Development Manager for our Life Science Capillary Electrophoresis business will focus on the development and execution of marketing strategies and campaigns for scientific applications using a customer focused, go to market approach. This experienced marketing manager will be a key contributor within the CE team and contribute to the overall growth of CE Business Unit.
The ideal candidate knows impactful marketing requires a balance of creativity and analytics to be successful. They will have proven experience in global product commercialization, developing content and marketing initiatives that maximize audience engagement to create and maintain a strong demand generation funnel. Success will require navigation of a matrixed organization to gain stakeholder alignment and the ability to manage complex projects that span multiple end customer segments, on time and within budget. The ideal candidate for this role will need to develop global and integrated multi-channel strategic marketing plans, and create and manage tactical execution, to achieve marketing KPI, revenue targets, and other annual operating plan objectives. People leadership experience is highly desirable and would be considered as an advantage.
- Develop strategic, multi-channel integrated marketing plans for the CE market, creating or utilizing customer segmentation, competitor analysis, business trends, market opportunities, and staging and pacing of tactical programs.
- Collaborate and ensure alignment of marketing plans among Product Management/Product Marketing, Regional Marketing and Sales Development Partners, Commercial Leaders, and other stakeholders.
- Support and partner with marketing and commercial teams to develop appropriate commercialization strategies and tactics to drive growth, to maximize coverage and penetration.
- Successfully engage with advertising agencies and marketing program managers/divisional marketing to deliver high-quality assets.
- Maintain and report out campaign/program KPI and metrics dashboards to measure the effectiveness of marketing activities.
- Propose and execute on customer and market research programs to provide key market insights and actionable business outcomes.
- Manage marketing budgets and optimize the promotional mix on campaigns to achieve a high return on investment.
- Act as a business unit partner to the Divisional Marketing team
- Interact with varying levels of internal and external personnel including direct customer communication, KOL engagement and management, and public presentation, as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Biology, Biochemistry, or related discipline.
- 10+ years of experience developing marketing strategy and successfully implementing marketing plans in the life sciences.
- Excellent strategic thinker with solid written and verbal communication skills; customer centric, growth driven.
- Experience in people leadership directly or indirectly through coaching and mentoring team members.
- Experience working in a complex, highly matrixed organization, and ability to partner / influence.
- Ability to plan, execute and measure with a strong sense of urgency to drive results.
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple project and build cross team alignment
- Demonstrates creativity and problem-solving ability, strong analytical and execution skills.
- Self-starter and fast learner with strong ability to energize and inspire others. Lead by example.
- Experience in developing successful lead generation programs using multi-channel strategies to drive funnel fulfillment. Demonstrates data driven decisions around budget allocations and ROI
- Travel is required (~25%); including international.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue exceeding $25 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, improving patient diagnostics and therapies or increasing productivity in their laboratories, we are here to support them. Our global team of more than 75,000 colleagues delivers an unrivaled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services and Patheon. For more information, please visit www.thermofisher.com.
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/82573029
Apply on company website