When you join us at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll be part of a smart, driven team that shares your passion for exploration and discovery. With revenues of $22 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
What will you do?
The role performs scanning and stocking of consumable inventory thought out the building
- Provide General ULS Support:
- Perform Area Audits of cross-functional areas within ULS as directed
- Participate and contribute to ULS Practical Process Improvement (PPI) activities
- Generate Safety Observations as appropriate
High School Diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution, preferably an Associate's degree
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Displays a high level of confidentiality for both customer and Thermo Fisher.
- Must maintain Thermo Fisher Scientifics' Four-I Values.
- Experience in laboratory setting or services preferred; experience in GLP/GMP environment preferred
- Proven excellence in customer service skills.
- Detail oriented, problem solver, promotes team environment.
- Computer/software skills. (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Must be able to execute all tasks in a safe and compliant manner at all times.
- Must maintain a professional appearance and demeanor at all times.
- Must deliver excellent customer service to a wide range of customers, over a wide range of customer requests.
- Must be able to provide suggestions for corrective actions as needed to drive enhanced customer service.
- Must have and use effective communication skills to interact with clients and team when performing the stated work.
- Must maintain effective interpersonal skills to achieve results in a team environment.
- Proficiency with a computer and the Microsoft Office suite of software.
- Must be able to operate hand-held scanners.
- Must be able to perform rudimentary / basic data entry as directed.
- Have demonstrated initiative in previous work experience.
- Demonstrate tactical thinking that considers the impact on the broader organization.
- Show respect and concern for the well-being and success of others.
- Must be organized and detail oriented to be able to prioritize tasks and meet business productivity metrics.
- Must apply sound judgment and decision-making skills in addressing a variety of routine and non-routine issues.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
If you are an individual with a disability who requires reasonable accommodation to complete any part of our application process, click here for further assistance.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Apply on company website