- Work in a team environment to complete the daily shipping schedule or to receive incoming materials as assigned.
- Load and unload trailers using powered industrial equipment.
- Learn and follow established procedures for preparing truck and parcel shipments.
- Learn and follow established procedures for receiving incoming materials.
- Prepare product for shipment including wrapping, banding, shrouding and labeling.
- Verify receipts to ensure damage free products are introduced into our systems and accurate records are maintained. Preserve the quality and integrity of materials while loading and unloading activities occur.
- Prepare and account for all material movement documentation and update Oracle system accordingly.
- Place all incoming and outgoing materials including finished goods, raw materials and supplies in the appropriate staging and storage locations.
- Keep and maintain designated warehouses safe, clean and in a presentable manner at all times.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment and maintain accuracy
- Ability to stand for long periods doing bending, reaching, lifting and sorting.
- Ability to lift 40 lbs.
- Ability to become forklift certified and be able to run powered industrial equipment
Preferred Skill Set
- Basic computer skills—Excel, Word, Oracle
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
The hours for this position would be Monday through Friday 6:00am - 3:00pm
If you are an individual with a disability who requires reasonable accommodation to complete any part of our application process, click here for further assistance.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Apply on company website