When you're part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you'll be supported in achieving your career goals.
How will you make an impact?
As a Service Operations Representative you will contribute to customer's satisfaction and take care of meeting customer's needs. You will impact customer satisfaction directly by meeting or exceeding customer's expectations in all contacts with the Service Operations team. Additionaly you'll mpact the Company's achievement of sales and service plan and forecast by ensuring the timely and accurate processing of orders, contracts, service calls etc.
What will you do?
- Act as first point of contact for the Field Service Team by opening install, training and upgrade calls to ensure timely installation of instrumentation
- Maintain all instrument equipment records and warranties in North America
- Co-ordinates with internal departments (GSS, Customer Care & Finance) to provide relevant information and input for all Service Contract Business
- Works together with Regional Managers and Team Leaders to get inqueries solved
- Responsible for processing contract quotes, booking contracts against purchase orders and invoicing by executing the required tasks in SAP in a timely manner, within the company rules and guidelines
- Ensures accurate and timely delivery of information, staying with in Service Levels
- Process up-front service sales and service invoicing
- Coordinate instrument relocations
How will you get here?
A minimum of a HS Diploma or GED with 3 years of Customer Focused Experience. BS/BA in business administration or related field preferred
Experience, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Experience with quoting, booking, invoicing, and general SAP administrative duties
- Experienced (2+ yrs) in SAP, E1 and MS office – or similar applications preferred
- Experience in working across functions and establishing strong working relationships
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Solid organizational, time management and multi-tasking abilities
- Driven self-starter who seeks continuous improvement and embraces PPI
- Works with minimal supervision to achieve organizational goals
- Comfortable working independently and in a team environment
- Works well under pressure to meet deadlines
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/73781444
Apply on company website