Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue exceeding $25 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, improving patient diagnostics and therapies or increasing productivity in their laboratories, we are here to support them. Our global team of more than 75,000 colleagues delivers an unrivaled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services and Patheon. For more information, please visit www.thermofisher.com.
Senior Technical Sales Specialist Bioproduction - Analytics (m/w/d)
Location: home office based position in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Poland or Hungary
The Senior Technical Sales Specialist Bioproduction - Analytics will be responsible for the development and execution of Biopharma Analytics Business (instruments and consumables) in the central regions. You will develop the business plan, develop mid and long-term objectives, sales strategies, pricing strategy and customer satisfaction goals. The Senior Technical Sales Specialist will operate at a senior level in the customer organization with key opinion leaders in close collaboration with the Bioproduction Account Managers and the Field Application Specialist team.
- Based on profound knowledge of Pharma/BioPharma Development, Manufacturing and QC, develop and execute business objectives to continue and expand the adoption of Rapid Molecular Methods in Development, Production and QC.
- The role requires selling at all levels with the technical, manufacturing and commercial stakeholders all requiring a distinct sales approach in these organizations.
- Together with the Bioproduction Account Manager, manage Key Accounts with key influencers based in the regions, some of which may span to other global geographies.
- Together with the Business Manager, build and execute a plan for market development in the region
- Competes for all existing and develops new sales opportunities within the territory to meet or exceed targets.
- Act at high level with key influencers and relevant regulatory departments to drive business using a Top Down approach.
- Provide accurate forecast and lost order reporting as well as competitive information on a regular basis.
- Ensures that all necessary resources needed are used efficiently and effectively in order to increase our business.
- Co-ordinate all issues with key clients between sales, service, support, customer services, marketing and finance.
- Degree in Chemistry, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology or equivalent.
- Proven track of previous experience in Sales position, preferably with domain knowledge from BioPharma / Pharma Industry (preferably 3-5 years).
- Highly organized individual.
- Demonstrable record of achieving business objectives and measuring performance toward those objectives.
- Self-motivated individual, capable of working in a pan-European team.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Very good command of German and English language, French is a plus
- Knowledge of RT-PCR and DNA Sequencing technology platforms desired.
- Willingness to travel extensively within the region: Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Poland, Hungary
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 75,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or any other legally protected status.
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/82549738
Apply on company website