When you join us at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll be part of a smart, driven team that shares your passion for exploration and discovery. With revenues of $22 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
What will you do?
- Office based administrative responsibilities:
- Purchasing and invoicing including CAPEX, blanket orders, SAP
- Account management with vendors (gases, lab coat cleaning)
- Conference scheduling and meal planning (catering)
- Group communications and coordination (general maintenance and office moves)
- Sample Receipt
- Sample shipping
- Weights shipping
How will you get here?
High School Diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Candidate should possess educational and professional experience, commensurate with the position.
- Should be exceptionally organized.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/73784801
Apply on company website