When you're part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll do challenging work and be part of a team that values performance, quality and innovation. As part of a successful, growing, global organization you will be encouraged to perform at your best. With revenues of $25 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Resume must be sent in English.
Job Title: Resource Planning Analyst
Reports To: EU Resource Planning Manager
Career Band: 6
Job Track: Professional
Position Location: Any EU site
Number of Direct Reports: 0
This role is responsible for delivering a high-quality resource planning model for the internal operational teams. You will focus on planning resources in line with demand from a period of 16 weeks out to support the operational decision making on recruitment, capacity and daily plans. You will provide optimum agent schedules up to 4 weeks in advance in line with demand profiles to ensure an efficient workforce and support the Operational Management team on resource allocation decisions. You will support your Line Manager in the production of the high level Annual Operating Plan and Quarterly Reviews.
- Be accountable for delivering the Resource Planning service offering to the operational teams.
- Ensure high quality planning recommendations are delivered to the operational teams at each stage of the planning process.
- Analyse historical data (volumes, shrinkage levels, handling times) using Power BI, Genesys and Verint.
- Derive FTE requirements from the Forecast for Recruitment and Capacity Planning.
- Provide direction to Operational Management teams on short term resource allocation to optimise delivery of service goals. (Day Plus 1)
- To effectively manage telephony and email routing to enhance customer experience and productivity in a cost effective manner.
- Provide insights by means of periodical and ad hoc reports and / or analyses to optimise cost to serve
- Create volumes profiles (interval/day/week) linked to contact drivers.
- Verify Verint data/profiles applying special events etc.
- Provide best fit agent schedules to optimize performance.
- Effectively manage Stakeholder engagement through daily and weekly Planning meetings.
- Other FTE modelling duties such as RFP's, Product Recall's, What If scenarios etc.
- +2 years resource planning experience.
- Good understanding of contact centre workforce planning and workforce management software.
- Fluent in English.
- Manage multiple assignments, has good judgment, and prioritizes projects and time effectively.
- Excellent skills with MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and Power BI.
- High degree of personal resilience, outstanding problem solving and risk management skills.
- Numerate and can identify trends and seasonality in profiles.
- Understanding of the budgetary process.
- Must be able/willing to travel.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 75, 000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today!
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/82154132
Apply on company website