When you join us at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you will be part of a smart, driven team that shares your passion for exploration and discovery. With revenues of $30 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
The Senior Manager FP&A will have direct responsibility for supporting the financial planning and analysis (FP&A) efforts of the Analytical Instruments Group (AIG). This role will be actively involved in strategy, reporting, and consolidation processes, and will have a great deal of visibility with senior leadership. They will also be responsible for developing solid cross-functional business partnerships, driving financial results for AIG, leading special projects, improving processes, and implementing business intelligence tools.
- Develop a high-performing and diverse FP&A team to drive results across the 4 AIG divisions. Collaborate with division FP&A teams to ensure alignment on AIG objectives. Set clear expectations for Division FP&A on key AIG initiatives and deliverables
- Own the timely & accurate reporting of monthly/quarterly financial results and forecasts. Drive visibility into trends influencing revenue, earnings and working capital for AIG
- Support AIG VP of Finance in driving adherence to all Corporate reporting deliverables and being a central point of contact for Corporate and the AIG divisions. Be the key Finance contact for AIG to disseminate and distribute ad hoc requests and action items.
- Drive efficiencies and eliminate redundancies by evangelizing adoption of new technologies for Commercial and Operations reporting and forecasting. Support automation of key reporting metrics (e.g. revenue by industry, customer vitality) and tools (e.g. Productivity schedule, YoY EBITA bridge) across AIG
- Drive timely & accurate consolidations of the AIG quarterly business reviews (QBR), long range strategic plan (STRAP), and annual operating plan (AOP) deliverables, collaborating across divisions and ensuring all requirements are met. Facilitate discussions on scenario planning
- Support AIG R&D investment funding, to include expense tracking and reporting across all divisions and corresponding R&D organizations. Support Program Management Office (PMO) reporting as part of the QBR process, which includes developing financial templates, frameworks, and calendar
- Utilize external metrics to help facilitate decisions and define our relative performance. Partner with BI team to develop meaningful reporting tools to compare AIG performance versus external data
- Manage AIG Group office including cost center mapping, G/L coding and close support, headcount reporting, bonus accrual management/reconciliations, and ensuring timely and accurate delivery of monthly spend reporting to the leadership team
- Mentor a team of 4 analysts to help manage AIG financial and functional reporting. Support the recruitment of diverse talent within Group FP&A and across AIG Finance
- Bachelors' degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in Finance or Accounting
- Skilled in Hyperion Financial Management (HFM). Working knowledge of SQL/Other query languages, VBA/Other scripting languages and Data Visualization software/PowerBI/Tableau
- Organized, detail-oriented, with ability to maintain accuracy of information and meet deadline with little supervision
- Excellent organizational skills; effective verbal & written communication abilities
- Must be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner, and safer.
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/82396315
Apply on company website