- Conduct chemical experiments in laboratory as instructed by a senior staff supervisor
- Accurately record and report experiments and scientific findings per assigned departmental standards in a timely manner to meet project objectives
- Consistently comply with Thermo Fisher housekeeping standards
- Implement cGMP procedures
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment within the framework of OSHA, cGMP, safety regulations and Thermo Fisher SOPs
- Laboratory personnel will be responsible for disposing of any hazardous waste they generate in accordance with Patheon's Hazardous Waste Training including but not limited to:
- DHEC and EPA Hazardous Waste requirements
- Hazardous Waste Satellite Area definition and requirements
- Hazardous Waste container requirements
- Hazardous Waste Labeling
- Emergency Response Plan
How will you get here?
Education and Experience
- BS/BA degree in chemistry or BS in science plus appropriate experience.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Good knowledge and understanding of basic instrumental technologies.
- Good problem-solving skills and logical approach to solving scientific problems.
- Demonstrable interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written).
If you are an individual with a disability who requires reasonable accommodation to complete any part of our application process, click here for further assistance.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Apply on company website