Must be Eligible Coop Student - 12 Months starting Spring 2020
Duties & Responsibilities (may include the following but are not limited to):
- Builds/modifies/deactivates CMMS Asset records as needed, including creation of PM Job Plans.
- Supports on change control documents process flow.
- Supports reliability engineering management in RCM methodologies.
- Manages work orders in the system, ensure proper creation, update and closure of work orders.
- Supports for continual CMMS readiness, data integrity and efficiencies.
- Provides training for all levels of CMMS users as needed.
- Supports on lean practices with respect to reliability engineering functions that support production, inventory, and administration.
- Responsible for the effective execution of all maintenance work control processes.
- Files completed work orders generated by the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) for the Facilities/Calibration section.
- Supports on Bill of materials BOM creation and parts kitting initiatives.
Other duties as required
- B.S. Chemical engineering program preferred combined with relevant experience with Maximo CMMS in Pharmaceutical, food or related industry.
- Thoroughly understands how to fully utilize the computerized maintenance management system (CMMS). SME for the plant in Maximo PM.
- A thorough knowledge of engineering documentation for facilities and production equipment.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Knowledge of utility systems, production equipment and maintenance practices
- Excellent skills in technical writing and typing.
Excellent written communication skills. Basic to medium computer experience (Microsoft Word and Excel). Demonstrated commitment to our fundamental principles of Integrity, Respect & Excellence.
Little physical effort and fatigue. Walks, sits or stands for limited periods. May require occasional equipment operations including keyboard equipment. Lifts light items for limited duration.
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/73559049
Apply on company website