Regional Sales Manager, Health Systems
Reports To: Area Sales Director
Group/Division: SDG / IDD
Position Location: Field Based / Remote within the Western part of the U.S.
How will you make an impact:
As a Regional Sales Manager, you will collaborate extensively with the Health System Executive and coordinate the tactical plans needed to drive growth within strategically chosen Health Systems. You will be responsible for recruiting, hiring, coaching, leading, training and developing a highly-talented sales staff to build a strong, results-oriented and motivated work team. Through a mix of strong management skills, relationship building, and business acumen, you will be accountable for meeting or exceeding established regional sales goals, market growth and implementing applicable policies and procedures. You will also oversee the use of corporate resources to ensure that they are properly used and maintained.
What will you do:
Paramount: Achieving sales & earnings numbers; developing and managing the regional team so that all sales representatives are growing. Collaboration with Health System Executive and established strategic and tactical plan with health system accounts.
- Coach, train and develop remote-based sales representatives in building a strong, progressive, and motivated work team as well as providing team leadership
- Participate in selecting high-quality representatives throughout the recruiting process
- Exhibit ongoing effectiveness in coaching staff to detail disease concept message
- Formulate and direct the implementation of regional action plan
- Meet and/or exceed established sales goals in key health system accounts across area and collaborate closely with Health System Executive and health system team which could include TSS, SAM, etc.
- Establish and manage on-going procedures/processes for communication of information necessary for accomplishing region objectives including account strategy sessions and business reviews.
- Monitor and track team use of sales systems metrics tracking.
- Forecast accurately using company tools and resources.
- Oversee the proper use of all corporate resources and assets to ensure that they are used and maintained
- Know, comply, and enforce applicable corporate and regulatory policies and procedures.
How will you get there:
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's level degree preferred
- 5 plus years multi-discipline sales experience
- 2 plus years of successful healthcare sales leadership experience preferred working with remote teams in hospital or diagnostic speciality, regional or district manager or equivalent management experience OR documented career progression within industry including management development
- Strong communications and human relations skills
- Demonstrated selling skills, leadership skills, training/coaching/development abilities and business acumen
- Strong initiative, judgment and decision-making ability
- Proven success in developing and executing strategic and tactical plans in health systems
- Demonstrated knowledge and competency of HIS, LIS, and EMR systems
- Project management experience
- Strong business information systems knowledge, computer literacy, and analytical ability
- A working knowledge of upper/lower respiratory products and disease processes
- The ability to travel 60 – 80% extensively throughout the territory -- typically 1/3 of the United States
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue exceeding $25 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, improving patient diagnostics and therapies or increasing productivity in their laboratories, we are here to support them. Our global team of more than 75,000 colleagues delivers an unrivaled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services and Patheon. For more information, please visit www.thermofisher.com.
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/75714221
Apply on company website