How You'll Make an Impact
When you're part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you'll be supported in achieving your career goals.
What You'll Get to Do
This is an exciting opportunity for an early career recruiter who will play an integral part in our ongoing hiring efforts. As a Recruiter within the Talent Acquisition team, you'll be responsible for sourcing candidates, screening resumes, interviewing applicants and managing the recruitment process while partnering with our human resources and business leaders. This position will be responsible for high volume recruitment and will be held accountable to meeting specific staffing goals (time to fill, diversity hiring, recruiting compliance, etc.).
- Act as the subject matter expert for recruitment related questions for hiring managers and human resources
- Partner with hiring managers and field HR partners to lead recruitment process for active open positions. This includes:
- Conducting intake meetings
- Developing the sourcing strategy
- Sourcing talent and screening applicants
- Conducting interviews and facilitating debrief meetings
- Coordinating offer approvals and extending offers
- Developing creative strategies to identify top talent
- Maintaining open communication with Hiring Managers and Field HR partners throughout the recruitment process
- Generating and completing reports as needed
- Participating in special projects as needed
How You'll Get Here
EducationMinimum requirement is a HS Diploma or GED.
A Bachelors Degree in Business, Psychology, or Human Resources is strongly preferred.
• Prior experience working with a high volume of requisitions in support of direct labor hiring initiatives
• Experience in recruiting for Operations/Manufacturing positions
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products required
• Experience utilizing Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS); Kenexa and Workday experience preferred.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, problem solving and time management skills, the ability to work independently, and negotiation skills are required
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/82493180
Apply on company website