When you're part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll do challenging work, and be part of a team that values performance, quality and innovation. As part of a successful, growing global organization you will be encouraged to perform at your best. With revenues of $25 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
- Develop relationships with Operations group
- Lead investigations for internal process failures and customer complaints
- Drive the implementation of effective and appropriate CAPAs
- Work closely with the Operations group to provide technical support for products and processes
- Conduct internal audits
- Drive risk mitigation activities
- Analyse data to drive improvements in metrics for investigations closed to plan and CAPA effectiveness.
- Provide support for onsite Customer audits
- Complete QA responsibilities in QMS systems
- Degree in a Scientific or Engineering based subject or significant experience within the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry
- Experience working in a Quality role
- Internal auditing experience
- Working knowledge of GMP and working to ISO13485 standards
- Attention to detail
- Able to work to strict deadlines under pressure
- Exceptional report writing skills
- Excellent IT skills in MS Office
- Self-assertive and able to drive new initiatives
- Good communication skills
Full time, permanent position.
37.5 hours per week on a rotating shift pattern Monday to Friday – 1 week 6.00am-2.00pm, 1 week 2.00pm-10.00pm.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 75,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/82405273
Apply on company website