When you're part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you'll be supported in achieving your career goals.
The Clinical Trials Division provides full service global clinical supply solution for clinical manufacturing, label design & packaging, storage and distribution and reverse logistics and destruction. Our success hinges upon 5 tenets: quality, capacity, expertise, technology, and local services. As the global market leader in clinical trial supply chain, we can support traditional and emerging therapies and technologies while providing thought leadership and expertise. We have proactively invested in new and expanding capability to meet clients' future needs of more than $190M during the past 5 years.
This position is virtual (remote) with the ability to report to a local site (3-5 days quarterly).
What will you do?
Provide proposals support to the Global Quotes and Solutions team, part of the commercial organization within BioServices & Specialty Logistics.
How will you make an impact?
- Responsible for tracking and responding to all RFI (request for information)/RFPs (request for proposal)..
- Ensures all timelines are met, all questions asked, and all documents delivered on-time.
- Delivers professional, high-quality responses to RFPs to increase win-rate.
- Updates all RFI/RFP files and tracking data in SalesForces
- Prioritizes go/no-go meetings to discuss RFP viability and response strategy
- Crafts written responses and executive summaries
- Delegates responsibilities to SMEs for content, and incorporates into responses
- Updates RFI database of questions annually, and adds to database regularly with new content
- Builds RFP templates and boiler-plate summaries for all BSL service offerings
- Works with Marketing for updated graphics library
- Crafts and maintains BSL site capability sheets
- Coordinates and updates Global Quotes and Solutions team SharePoint site and documents
How will you get here?
- Minimum educational requirement is a bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of relevant work experience i.e. Proposal support in a clinical/biotech environment
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Professional writing quality.
- Proficient use of MS Suite and SharePoint
- Outstanding organizational skills with the ability to prioritize multiple projects.
- Knowledge of the clinical trials market is a plus.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 75,000 extraordinary minds have a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Job Seekers with a Disability: Thermo Fisher Scientific offers accessibility service for job seekers requiring accommodations in the job application process. For example, this may include individuals requiring assistance because of hearing, vision, mobility, or cognitive impairments. If you are a job seeker with a disability, or assisting a person with a disability, and require accessibility assistance or an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please submit a request by telephone at 1-855-471-2255*. Please include your contact information and specific details about your required accommodation to support you during the job application process.
*This telephone line is reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requiring accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Messages left for other purposes, such as not being able to get into the career website, following up on an application, or other non-disability related technical issues will not receive a response.
Apply on company website