Production Operators (BPC Technicians) - Cramlington
We are recruiting for a number of Production Operators for the Cramlington site to be responsible for ensuring that BioProcess Containers are manufactured on time and in accordance with customer specifications.
The roles are for 37.5 hours per week on a shift basis - one week 6.00am-2.00pm, one week 2.00pm-10.00pm
BPC operates in strict clean room conditions, therefore full clean room gowning will be worn at all times.
Part of the BioProduction (BPD) Division, the team in Cramlington produce our range of Single-Use Technologies (SUT) which are typically used by biopharma companies around the world for drug development. We produce more than 2,000 products for our growing customer base and have been producing these products at Cramlington since 1997.
- Follow Company Standard Operating Procedures in line with cGMP and ISO Quality Standards
- Build and inspect products in line with specifications and drawings
- Work in a clean room environment
- Take responsibility for individual product quality and productivity
- Complete relevant paperwork in accordance with guidelines
- Control and co-ordinate movement of BPC raw materials and finished products
- Ensure clean room conditions and 5S standards are maintained
- Able to follow procedure and adhere to timeframes
- Work as part of a small team
- Strong attention to detail
- Understanding of cGMP or experience in a manufacturing, production or medical environment is desirable
Salary for this role is £18,000 plus £3,000 shift allowance, rising to £19,000 on successful completion of initial training.
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/75744374
Apply on company website