Production Operator (Chambers Technician)
Part of the BioProduction (BPD) Division, the team in Cramlington produce our range of Single-Use Technologies (SUT) which are typically used by biopharma companies around the world for drug development. We produce more than 3,000 products for our growing customer base and have been producing these products at Cramlington since 1997.
Chamber manufacturing operates in strict clean room conditions, therefore full clean room gowning will be worn at all times.
- Follow Company Standard Operating Procedures in line with cGMP and ISO Quality Standards
- Build and inspect products in line with specifications and drawings
- Work in a clean room environment
- Take responsibility for individual product quality and productivity
- Complete relevant paperwork in accordance with guidelines
- Control and co-ordinate movement of Chambers raw materials
- Ensure clean room conditions and 5S standards are maintained
- Able to follow procedure and adhere to timeframes
- Work as part of a small team
- Strong attention to detail
- Understanding of cGMP and experience in a manufacturing or production environment
- Experience operating machinery, ideally in a clean room
This is a Nightshift – permanent position: working hours 10.00pm – 6.00am.
Basic salary is £18,000. Shift allowance for nightshift is £5,000.
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/75721046
Apply on company website