Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue exceeding $25 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, improving patient diagnostics and therapies or increasing productivity in their laboratories, we are here to support them. Our global team of more than 75,000 colleagues delivers an unrivaled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services and Patheon. For more information, please visit www.thermofisher.com.
Product Specialist Connected Solutions, Western Europe (m/f/d)
Location/Division Specific Information
Europe Region – Ideally located Western Europe - Remote – Travel approximately 50%
How will you make an impact?
Thermo Fisher Scientific is seeking a Product Specialist to drive sales for Connected Solutions and Service offerings within the Laboratory Products Division Services business. This role will work in partnership with the commercial and service teams to strategically translate customer requirements into a recommended monitoring and service solution that best meets the customers' needs. In this role, you will support the sales process of the Connected Solutions portfolio and effectively demonstrate the unique value proposition.
What will you do?
- Develops qualified leads and opportunities for Connected Solutions by understanding individual client strategies and business needs
- Drives sales for Connected Solutions portfolio of product and services. Effectively demonstrate the Thermo Fisher Connected Solutions and Services portfolio and unique value proposition
- Create business required quotes, complete RFP & RFI proposals and provide customer facing and remote presentations
- Help develop pricing strategies in collaboration with commercial, service and business unit
- Serve as a customer advocate and have thorough knowledge of Network and Data Security to distinguish client needs
- Manages customer expectations efficiently, maintains critical customer information to associated projects
- Coordinate required site surveys to provide and arrange proper resolution for complex orders. Able to communicate technical concepts in concise manner
- Define and lead relationships with various internal teams to define key customer project deliverables and required milestones for time based projects
- Maintains a thorough understanding of the entire Thermo Fisher portfolio, strengths and delivery operations to be able to customize integrated solutions that show differentiated value to the customer and the market
- Support Quality system and policies records to track investigation and actions
How will you get here?
- Degree in Computer Science, IT Networking or related field with equivalent work experience – required.
- 3-5yrs healthcare sales experience – required.
- Consultative sales experience with IT and software-based products a plus
- Customer service experience a plus
- knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Working knowledge of Operating Systems: Windows server and client based, iSeries, Linux and mobile OS, AWS.
- Working knowledge of networking IT infrastructure, a plus
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail.
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication and project management skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft office, SFDC, Cognos, Baan and SAP
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 75,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/75747345
Apply on company website