How will you make an impact?
With 70000 extraordinary minds on our global team, each one of us at Thermo Fisher has an important story to tell. Whether we're helping customers to fight disease, making sure our air is clean, or solving cold cases, our stories involve thousands of important projects that improve millions of lives. Our dedicated sales professionals are laser focused on delivering our customer value proposition—accelerating innovation and enhancing productivity. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you'll find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
What will you do?
You will execute engineering line trials and performance qualifications for new packaging products.
- Writes and supports the generation of required packaging equipment trial documentation, including packaging work orders, protocols and other documents as required. Assists qualification activities of new equipment, upgrades to existing equipment and provides training to facilitate smooth transition of new procedures.
- Execute engineering line trials and performance qualifications for new packaging products.
- Provide technical support and training to commercial packaging operations.
- Identify, propose and implement process or equipment changes to solve technical or quality challenges.
- Apply strong computer skills and knowledge to identify, propose and implement changes to solve technical or quality challenges related to serialization integration.
- Assess the impact of packaging component changes.
Engineering Construction Supervision and Start-Up of a Project
- Assists and/or coordinate creation and execution of Installation Qualification (IQ)/Operational Qualification (OQ)/Performance Qualification (PQ) protocols and change control documentation.
- Continually monitors the contractors' quality of work and promptly rectify any quality or job performance deficiencies.
How will you get there?
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering or related discipline
- Combination of Engineering Technologist Diploma and adequate experience will be also considered
- 2 years experience in packaging engineering preferably in the pharmaceutical industry
- Good understanding of project management and project engineering principles
- Strong computer skills
- Familiarity with Good Manufacturing Practices
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral). Strong documentation skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/73549369
Apply on company website