Maintain accurate inventory in all designated warehouses and locations while keeping them clean and organized. Promote the importance of inventory accuracy and aid all other coworkers in all inventory movements. All technicians carry out the distribution process by closely following the standard operating procedures as they relate to materials handling and operation of equipment needed to perform job functions.
Key Responsibilities: (Include but are not limited to the following)
- Receive and fill office 365 orders as needed
- Maintain the cleanliness of assigned warehouse area
- Keep documents up to date (cleaning logs, bin logs)
- Learn and understand correct processes and procedures for material handling.
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift 50lbs on a regular basis (May vary by department)
- Operate forklift – Ability to become forklift certified
- Experience in using Oracle, MSExcel, MSWord and Master Control (preferred)
- Inventory control experience strongly preferred
Must Have Hiring Criteria:
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to accurately follow complex procedures Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Ability to work as a team member in a high paced team work environment (Team Player)
- Self starter/self motivated
- Ability to mentor others, involved with basic training
If you are an individual with a disability who requires reasonable accommodation to complete any part of our application process, click here for further assistance.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Apply on company website