We are looking for a Regional Market Development Manager (RMD) to join our EMEA Marketing team. As RMD, you will lead the transformation of business strategy into inspiring regional marketing that creates customer value, revenue and growth. You will be responsible for partnering with the Global Market Development team and other internal partners to develop and execute the EMEA marketing strategy for the Growth, Protection & Separation (GPS) portfolio. This portfolio range includes Biosafety Cabinets, Centrifuges and CO2 Incubators.
Driving impactful marketing in high growth markets like Cell Therapy is also a key priority. You will also enable our commercial organisation and channel partners to deliver EMEA Marketing revenue and achieve business financial goals.
We are pleased to offer this role as either office-based from our Inchinnan office in Scotland, or fully remote, working from home anywhere in the United Kingdom.
Join us and start your career with a global organization which prioritizes career development, allowing you to achieve your best – both personally and professionally.
What will you do?
- Demonstrate insight into our customers and how our capabilities address their business-critical needs
- Position campaigns with a “customer-first” point of view
- Work closely with our global marketing, regional marketing and sales teams on marketing program development and implementation
- Develop and realize EMEA marketing strategy & plan; analyze marketing performance and adjust campaigns to deliver against incremental revenue goals, accelerating demand in the EMEA region
- Successfully launch New Product Introductions (NPIs) to direct customers and partners to achieve revenue targets, aligning with product management and commercial managers
- Partner with our Marketing Operations team to deploy campaigns and tactical plans, maximizing on the breadth of marketing channels
- Enable our sales channels (direct and channel partners) by providing impactful marketing, tools and training to achieve financial and campaign goals
- Regularly interact with senior leadership and perform detailed analysis & reporting around business performance, customers, markets and segments
- Manage marketing budget, ensuring marketing activities achieve expectations
Who we are looking for:
- A Marketing degree or qualification is required; knowledge of the Life Sciences an advantage
- Extensive marketing experience and demonstrated ability to efficiently implement marketing plans to drive revenue growth
- Extensive experience of omni-channel marketing (including Digital) campaign development and execution
- Strong record working in cross-functional teams and operating within a complex organisation to achieve goals
- Consistent track record meeting bold objectives and developing strong working relationships
- Impactful communication & influencing skills
- Confident presentation & analytical skills
- Ideally, knowledge of life science markets and key competitors
- Fluent in English (verbal & written); additional European languages a plus
- Willing and able to travel internationally when required (up to 25% per annum), including some overnight stays
What's in it for you:
- Excellent career progression opportunities with a large and growing global employer
- Competitive salary, plus annual incentive bonus
- Generous benefits package
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue exceeding $25 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, improving patient diagnostics and therapies or increasing productivity in their laboratories, we are here to support them.
Our global team of more than 75,000 colleagues delivers an unrivaled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services and Patheon.
With Thermo Fisher Scientific, it's not just a career. It's a chance to realise your best – professionally and personally.
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/82406744
Apply on company website