Job Title: Market Development Manager
Requisition ID: 155939BR
Location: US - Remote
What will you do?
The Demand Generation Marketing Manager will join the Spectroscopy business marketing team in the Materials & Structural Analysis division to drive demand for instruments and services used to characterize, analyze, and process various materials in research and industrial markets. The ideal candidate will possess a balance of creative and analytical skills; able to work through the marketing planning process from initial business need to marketing strategy, communications plan, and execution. This position interacts with varying levels of internal and external personnel requiring the ability to clearly communicate verbally and in writing. Possessing a hunger to make a difference, and humility to work in a “team first” environment, are critical traits to this role.
- Design and execute integrated marketing campaigns to generate demand for Spectroscopy products and services and meet business goals and objectives.
- Leverage content marketing experience to adapt technical content into persuasive, effective messaging; using tactics/channels such as websites, email, display advertising, social media, and search engine marketing.
- Collaborate with product management and commercial teams to create and implement launch strategies that drive rapid adoption of new products
- Develop an understanding of business and product line growth strategies, financials, and market landscape. Create and implement marketing strategies and campaigns that align to business priorities and drive growth.
- Leverage an optimal mix of communications channels to drive awareness, educate and persuade customers to take action.
- Execute content marketing tactics leveraging appropriate communication channels; aligned to customer needs and preferences
- Develop effective marketing tools and collateral to enable sales discussions and educate customers. Manage projects from initiation to completion through internal and external agencies.
- Plan, monitor and manage budgets, schedules and performance requirements for the assigned business unit(s) and project(s).
- Compile, report, and analyze marketing metrics and dashboards. Leverage available data to gain insights into marketing performance and guide future marketing strategies.
- Demonstrate creativity in strategy, planning and execution to develop marketing projects that capture target audience attention and add value to company brands.
- Work closely with internationally based regional marketing colleagues to scale marketing campaigns in Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and other emerging markets. Develop an understanding of customer/cultural differences and pivot marketing strategies appropriately.
- May perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
How will you get there?
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Business-Marketing, Chemistry, Biochemistry or related discipline, or the equivalent education and experience are required.
- Minimum seven years of experience in a marketing role required.
- A strategic thinker with demonstrated ability to execute detailed projects, while understanding the bigger picture will thrive in this role. Experience marketing technical / scientific products preferred.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills as well as analytical, project management and planning skills necessary.
- Experience developing, implementing, tracking and analyzing marketing campaigns necessary
- Proficiency in Microsoft® Office® Suite (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.) required.
- Experience with salesforce.com CRM and Eloqua a plus.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue exceeding $25 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, improving patient diagnostics and therapies or increasing productivity in their laboratories, we are here to support them. Our global team of more than 75,000 colleagues delivers an unrivaled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services and Patheon. For more information, please visit www.thermofisher.com.
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/82572867
Apply on company website