Manufacturing Operator II
This role requires flexibility to work all 3 shifts (Days, Afternoons & Nights).
This is a 12-month contract role, with benefits and potential to become Full-time.
How will you make an impact?
With 70000 extraordinary minds on our global team, each one of us at Thermo Fisher has an important story to tell. Whether we're helping customers to fight disease, making sure our air is clean or solving cold cases, our stories involve thousands of important projects that improve millions of lives. Our dedicated sales professionals are laser-focused on delivering our customer value proposition—accelerating innovation and enhancing productivity. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you'll find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
What will you do?
The incumbent will help ensure the efficient packaging of our client's high-quality products. Job tasks are clearly defined and rules for performing them are available. Job responsibilities are generally routine and repetitive. Work tasks are specific and fully defined.
- Responsible for various packaging operations including filing, coding, capping, cartoning in accordance with established standards.
- Responsible for inspecting packaging products for presence and correctness of lot number, expiry date, and general package appearance.
- Set up and changeover of the packaging line as required; all associated hand assembly and operations as required.
- Training temporary staff in performing online functions.
- Ensure line cleanliness practices, procedures, SOP's and packaging instructions.
- Maintain a safe working environment and report potential hazards.
- Provide support in monitoring performance measures and notify management of potential quality or regulatory issues that may affect product quality or regulatory issues.
- Complete necessary documentation and sign-off for processing. Other duties as required.
How will you get there?
- High School Diploma.
- 4-5 years of previous pharmaceutical packaging line experience.
- Good manual dexterity.
- Ability to work at line speed and with minimal supervision.
- Familiarity with GMP's.
- WHMIS training.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission-enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/73548034
Apply on company website