When you're part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you'll be supported in achieving your career goals.
How will you make an impact?
This role provides leadership to the site Planning and Scheduling team and is responsible for all aspects of hiring, performance reviews, goal setting, meeting objectives, reporting KPIs, coaching, training, and prioritizing for the group. Additionally, this individual is responsible for improving and maintaining planning and scheduling processes, procedures, and systems at the site.
What will you do?
- Serve as a change leader within the department and site.
- Track and report on monthly group metrics (OTIF, production readiness, capacity).
- Identify and lead initiatives to automate manual processes.
- Ensure all business processes are in line with financial and industry regulations and guidelines.
- Ensure continued supply for all products through evaluation and improvement of Supply Chain business processes.
- Develop contingency and risk mitigation plans as required.
- Ownership of the site S&OP processes.
- Participate on North America Supply Chain team.
- Evaluate and improve Planning policies and procedures to increase team effectiveness and efficiency; educate internal customers on these policies and procedures.
How will you get there?
- BS/BA required in Supply Chain, Operations, other business-related field, or Engineering
- MBA preferred
- Minimum of 5 years progressive Supply Chain / Planning experience in a manufacturing environment, pharmaceutical preferred.
- Expertise in enterprise business systems and business software (SAP, eBR / MES, TrackWise, DMS, etc.)
- Experience with detailed data analysis and practical application to business processes.
- Knowledge of S&OP, implementation experience preferred.
- Experience managing cross-functional teams and projects.
- Experience identifying and executing lean, process improvement, and operational excellence initiatives.
Skills / Knowledge:
- Excellent visionary, strategic, and courageous leadership skills.
- Innovative and creative problem-solving skills.
- Positive, can-do attitude.
- SAP experience required; understanding of ERP's role in the business and (Planning, Purchasing, Inventory, Operations, Finance, and Quality transactions).
- Ability to pull data and compile to formulate improvement initiatives across the business.
- Ability to inspire, foster innovation, collaborate, and effectively manage cross-functional teams.
- Must effectively drive a Commitment of Excellence into the organization.
- Concise and effective written, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Ability to drive multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Possess excellent interpersonal, analytical / problem solving, and communication skills (both oral and written).
- Familiarity with Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Effective leadership / cross-functional team management skills.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/73784822
Apply on company website