When you join us at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll be part of a smart, driven team that shares your passion for exploration and discovery. With revenues of $22 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
How will you make an impact?
You will be accountable for the packaging of pharmaceuticals to meet quality standards (e.g. full cGMP, health, safety and environmental compliance), cost targets, delivery dates, while ensuring proper staffing levels, including hiring and training of staff and the continuous development of existing associates. You will work with external auditors, clients, equipment vendors, component suppliers and other internal and external contracts as needed, and reviews / approves master production documents, validation reports and SOPs.
What will you do?
- Manage schedule and resources to meet production objectives in a safe and cost effective manner.
- Review and approve SOP's, CC's, packaging masters and validation protocols.
- Recruitment, corrective counseling, performance reviews (including salary recommendations), staff development activities and communications meetings.
- Compliance: audits ─ prepare for, participate in and respond to audit requirements, safety concerns, review and respond to client complaints, and implement continuous improvements to increase product quality.
- Resolve problems with urgency, but in a logical manner which eliminates the problem's root cause.
- Prepare Pharmaceutical Development Services (PDS) and commercial quotes, review and revise standards, generate Capital Appropriation Requests and justify acquisition of new technology to support equipment purchases for new client products.
- Prepare capital and expense budgets; specify user requirements for new equipment purchases.
- Support direct reports in the investigation of root causes of process failures and pursue process improvements.
How will you get there?
- Minimum College Diploma or Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Production within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Equivalent combinations of education, training, and relevant work experience may be considered.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Proven ability to coach and develop staff as well as the technical ability to coordinate departmental business activities.
- Full knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices requirements and pharmaceutical processing regulations.
- Strong leadership, team building and organizational skills.
- Excellent computer skills, including the ability to develop spreadsheets, presentations and reports.
- Proficiency with the English language.
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/73601745
Apply on company website