When you're part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll do challenging work, and be part of a team that values performance, quality and innovation. As part of a successful, growing global organization you will be encouraged to perform at your best. With revenues of $25 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
How would you make an impact?
The Inside Sales Reseller Account Manager is responsible for the sales of scientific products and services via telephone, email and other digital methods within a defined territory and when required via face to face meetings. The Inside Sales Reseller Representative is responsible for serving customers engaged in research and development, as well as quality assurance labs. The Inside Sales Reseller Representative maintains effective customer relations, develops opportunities for growth within an existing customer base, and assures market penetration and profitability while achieving sales and profit forecasts.
Position Location: NL Landsmeer , NL remote
What will you do?
- Work to drive specific product sales, to support supplier partnerships and actively promote core products and value added services.
- Develop and maintain effective customer relations with purchasing and end user contacts within assigned territory.
- Utilize available resources to meet customer needs and work effectively with cross-functional team of supplier and internal resources.
- Develop and execute sales strategies and plans to expand business within assigned territory; maintain a pipeline of opportunities to meet or exceed sales objectives.
- Perform sales calls and vendor relations with all customers and potential customers in the assigned territory primarily by phone, but also face-to-face when required.
- Research competitor and industry activity and keep informed of new products/services and other general information of interest to customers incorporating this data in the business plan; Introduces new products and services.
- Manage pricing within territory to optimize profitability.
- Maintain accurate reporting, records, and files necessary for proper management of territory. Communicate with manager any customer issues or potential problems; perform other tasks assigned by manager.
- Positively represent Thermo Fisher Scientific at all times during any customer interactions.
Who you are?
- Demonstrable sales experience, preferably in the research laboratory industry particularly where there is a sound understanding of the current marketplace for laboratory equipment, consumables and/or chemicals.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in the sciences or equivalent work experience.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication, and presentation skills
- Computer proficiency in MS Office and the Web along with use of sales force software
- Must possess the organizational skills to multi-task and meet deadlines as needed
- Strong industry, pharmaceutical and science background preferred
- Full driver's license and must be able and willing to travel to customer locations and attend regional as well as national meetings Written and spoken English skills
- Good organizational/team work, time management, communication, presentation, strategic selling and negotiating skills.
- Confident personality, able to effectively engage with customers across a range of settings including one-to-one meetings, exhibitions and formal presentations, across all sectors in which we operate.
- This Role operates within a Matrix environment requiring the post holder to work effectively with multiple stakeholders, to manage both competing requirements and concurrent project activity.
- Effectively perform your duties while acting at all times in accordance with the Dignity at Work Policy, Code of Business Conduct and Ethics and our values of Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement.
Flexibility to travel 10-20%
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/75742424
Apply on company website