How will you make an impact?
The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for managing specific accounts to retain and expand our portfolio of products along with prospecting new business through cold calling and searching for new business opportunities across all niche product lines. The role also includes customer retention, improving % of LOT rollover performance and renewing contracts with the AcroMetrix Molecular Quality Controls, MAS Clinical Chemistry Quality Controls and LabLink xL QAP software product lines, and the toxicology business for the US.
What will you do?
- Work proactively with reps and field managers to identify and qualify new business opportunities via lead generation for MAS-QC, Toxicology, Biomarkers, and Capital Equipment.
- Utilize selling strategies and technologies to exceed business expectations for assigned territory.
- Effectively manage all stages of sales cycle. This role will uncover opportunities for our full portfolio of product lines in both existing and new customers.
- Be the lead for contract renewals within the assigned region. Strategize with team on how to expand our portfolio of products during the renewal process.
- Leverage all product lines to identify key decision makers and capital equipment opportunities during LOT rolls with existing customer base.
- Qualify sales leads, answer inquiries and maintain accurate records of activities using Salesforce.com.
How will you get here?
Candidate should possess accountability, attention to detail, a sense of urgency, excellent communication skills, and a strong desire to succeed.Ability to plan and execute activities with minimal direct supervision.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, HS Diploma/GED Required.
- Minimum of two years documented sales success or equivalent experience preferred (i.e. office equipment, copiers, payroll systems, IS systems)
- An appetite for learning. You're keen on turning training and feedback into action and continuous self-improvement.
- Committed to a high standard of integrity and being a team player is important to you.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Demonstrated ability to effectively negotiate resources and work with cross-functional teams
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Detail-orientation, analytical approach, strong prioritization skills
- Must provide detailed and timely reporting.
- Effective interpersonal and listening skills and communication skills
- SalesForce.com and Power BI experience a plus.
- Experience with Windows based software platforms. Must be proficient with MS office.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue exceeding $30 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, improving patient diagnostics and therapies or increasing productivity in their laboratories, we are here to support them. Our global team of more than 80,000 colleagues delivers an unrivaled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services and Patheon. For more information, please visit www.thermofisher.com.
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/82563672
Apply on company website