Position : General Manager, Marketing CMD India and South Asia
Reporting To : Sr. Director, Commercial, CMD India and South Asia
Location : Mumbai, India
General Manager CMD India and South Asia, has responsibility for executing regional marketing strategy, campaign planning, execution and all related demand generation activities. The role will act as a key interface with Business Unit Marketing, APAC Regional Marketing and Commercial resulting in measurable impact on revenue and market share gains. This role is responsible for providing deep expertise and support that includes direct marketing, telemarketing, events (digital and trade shows) and training support as well as collaborate on regional forecasting and goal setting. This role will also provide perspective on market dynamics, competitive opportunities, customer requirements and sales force pipeline needs.
- Gather and utilize Market Intelligence to support commercial execution, for example through Market Survey of Key Customers, competitive business environment and business opportunities in India market;
- Analyze market and technology trends to reconcile product promotion plan;
- Lead and guide promotion campaign with Global Businesses, Sales, CSC and AE teams to support market share expansion, Key Account penetration and monitor competitor activities;
- Business management of product solutions - issue resolution, revenue tracking, pricing management, demand and supply management;
- Work with key customers and global product marketing managers for technology alignment and support execution of new product introductions;
- Demonstrate strong relationships throughout the organization of key accounts. Develop and lead plan for driving product demand;
- Identify/Recommend/Participate in local exhibitions and develop forums such as User Groups/Workshops/Seminars to drive demand.
- Close coordination with Global and India Digital Marketing team to support market reach, account targeting and digital campaigns
- Manage and develop key talents within the team to assure continuity, reduce turnover, and proper succession planning
- Collaborate with Business Unit Marketing to develop annual marketing strategy and plans to achieve revenue and pipeline growth.
- Manage the commercialization process in India, working together with other Marketing resources, Sales, Communications and Product Managers to support new product introduction.
- Support and partner with the marketing and sales team to develop appropriate commercialization strategies and tactics to drive growth, to maximize coverage and penetration.
- Execute regional marketing programs targeting segments that drive demand generation, pipeline health and new contacts for CMD.
- Implement digital-based nurturing programs and telemarketing campaigns targeted at CMD's install base as well as cold or unqualified leads to strengthen the pipeline.
- Drive ROI performance for key marketing programs and product launches together with Global Marketing Operations.
- Provide quarterly market and competitive updates pertaining to technology trends, new products, compelling applications or adjacent market opportunities.
- Conduct regional VOC directly or in collaboration with other Marketing teams to assess the impact of product positioning, brand equity, customer satisfaction and marketing effectiveness.
- Participate on Regional Marketing initiatives to align and leverage regional tools, resources and promotions.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Extensive marketing experience with in a senior management role
- Experience from related industries desirable
- Role Model leadership skills with the ability to coach, mentor and lead employees to achieve performance objectives
- Ability to operate effectively in a matrix environment
- Experienced with working in multi-national firms
- Excellent English language skill
- Ability to build relationships at all levels of an organization (external and internal)
- Strategic account management mindset
- Ability to quickly identify opportunities and close them into orders
- High resilient and results orientated
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build trusting relationships in a matrix environment as well as influence employees at all levels
- Bachelor Degree above
- Adherence to our organizational values of Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement. Exhibit strong role model leadership
Apply on company website