When you're a part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you'll be supported in achieving your career goals.
As our new Regional Marketing Manager, EMEA you'll be joining the marketing organization for Unity Lab Services as part of the Instrument and Enterprise Services (IES) organization, and your position will focus on driving the sales of services for our Laboratory Products Division (LPD) in the EMEA region. As Regional Market Manager, EMEA, you will be responsible for developing EMEA marketing strategy and designing and executing campaigns for services aligned to LPD products and services. This role will be the primary conduit between the IES marketing organization and EMEA Division sales teams to drive point of sale service attachment. You will also work closely with LPD EMEA marketing managers to infuse service messaging into campaigns. You will help both IES EMEA Sales and LPD EMEA Sales teams with executing sales training and developing engagement programs to ensure reinforcement and comprehension of new service launches and service initiatives to deliver sustainable growth in the region.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated success building winning marketing strategies and influencing stakeholders within a highly matrixed organization to adopt and execute them.
This is a permanent contract and we are offering this role as fully remote (working from home), based anywhere in the United Kingdom or Germany. Ideally, you will live within commuting distance of an international airport. When safe to do so, some international travel may be required (up to 25% per annum), including overnight stays.
What will you do?
- Work with IES Product Marketing and Global Market Development to establish effective marketing strategies, messaging, initiatives, and launch targets for new service introductions (NSIs) for EMEA commercial teams to achieve revenue and contract attachment goals
- Collaborate with EMEA regional division commercial teams and channel partners to provide training, sales tools, and service messaging to increase point-of-sale attachment and conversion for service contracts
- Develop and execute marketing programs and strategies targeting segments that drive demand generation, pipeline health and contract penetration
- Work collaboratively with IES Global Market Development Managers to provide input to global strategy and execute tactical campaigns, programs and projects, localize as needed for EMEA region
- Implement digital-based nurturing programs and telemarketing campaigns targeted at instrument install base to generate and qualify leads to strengthen sales pipeline
- Conduct VOC to assess the impact of service contract positioning, brand equity, customer satisfaction and marketing effectiveness
- Share best practices, effective regional strategies and high ROI campaign approaches with the global and regional marketing teams
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business management and/or science
- Several years' experience driving marketing programs and campaigns that result in measurable results
- Experience in a global marketing, regional marketing, or commercial role, preferably within a professional services environment
- Strong analytical skills and experience with marketing, sales, or related metrics and KPIs
- Ability to produce marketing materials – written, video, etc. – in English
- Successful track record of achieving results through, and in, collaboration with others
- Excellent communication skills - both oral and written, with high proficiency in English
- A team-oriented mindset and the ability to work with a wide range of individuals
- Self-starter, capable of working with minimal guidance
- Willing and able to travel internationally as required (travel up to 20% per annum and may be international)
What's in it for you:
- Excellent career progression opportunities with a large and growing global employer
- Competitive salary, plus annual incentive bonus
- Full benefits package (specifics depend on country of hire)
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue exceeding $25 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, improving patient diagnostics and therapies or increasing productivity in their laboratories, we are here to support them.
Our global team of more than 90,000 colleagues delivers an unrivaled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services and Patheon.
With Thermo Fisher Scientific, it's not just a career. It's a chance to realise your best – professionally and personally.
Apply on company website