Director, Strategic Marketing (BioProduction Division)
Requisition ID: 105053BR
Location: Grand Island, NY or Baltimore, MD
When you're part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you'll be supported in achieving your career goals.
How will you make an impact?
The Director, Market Development and Strategy will have responsibility to meet the business objectives as follows:
- Create and drive a clear marketing strategy across all of Cell Culture & Cell Therapy Business Unit product lines
- Support the business's aggressive growth targets in a complex, dynamic, evolving market.
- Be a contributing leader of the CCCT leadership team and partner with market development/product management leaders to develop marketing programs to achieve business goals.
- Drive collaboration with Commercial, R&D, Field applications and other functions to drive growth.
- Directly lead a team of marketing professionals. Coordinate both direct and indirect resources to drive business performance.
- Manage the business based on customer needs utilizing pertinent metrics to measure business performance and effectiveness of marketing programs
- Create and facilitate internal communication to align all functions on Cell Culture strategies and key initiatives for growth
- Contribute STRAP and Corporate Communications initiatives for the business.
- Build a high performance team by hiring, developing and engaging highly talented and motivated employees.
- Demonstrate and champion core authentic leadership behaviors. Promote diversity, including with respect to experience and thought leadership.
- Utilize the PPI systems and business processes to drive alignment across functions and disciplines in support of the customer.
- Prior Market Development experience in a business with at least $250M in revenue; strong understanding of life sciences market and ideally biomanufacturing segment
- Strong track record of driving results with sense of urgency.
- Demonstrated ability to define a market strategy. Able to execute against a robust growth strategy, considering various metrics and data inputs.
- Strong talent management and people development skills.
- 10+ years experience in successfully leading Market Development teams.
- Strong track record of driving operational excellence and continuous improvement
- Collaborative. Ability to work across a heavily matrixed environment. Effective relationship building.
- Undergraduate degree in a relevant course of study. MBA and/or additional advanced degree is strongly preferred, but not required
- The candidate will be self-motivated and a driving force in their current or past organizations.
- Strong project management skills with ability to manage short term deliverables concurrent with longer-term strategic milestones
- Executive presence; Strong presentation skills
- Travel: 30+% (primarily domestic/US travel).
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/73781866
Apply on company website