Customer Care Senior Manager
When you're part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll do challenging work, and be part of a team that values performance, quality and innovation. As part of a successful, growing global organization you will be encouraged to perform at your best. With revenues of more than $24 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each of our 70,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission – enabling our customers to make the world safer, cleaner and healthier.
As a Customer Care Senior Manager you will be responsible for the customer care team in Global Business Services. You will be responsible for driving customer experience and delivering operational efficiency in key transactional areas that are critical to the success of the Life Science Solutions Group (LSG) in EMEA. You will work closely with the wider Thermo Fisher Customer Care organization as well the Life Sciences Group commercial teams to ensure a great and consistent customer experience for our customers. You will be also responsible for managing team leaders and customer care team members to ensure that they are clear on roles, responsibilities and priorities, and that they deliver to mutually agreed goals to the highest performance standards.
What will you do?
- Motivation and development of a large 50+ customer care team in Budapest
- Day to day management of a complex customer care organization and relevant processes
- Recruit, direct, coach, inspire team leads and team members of the customer care team in the new center to achieve and support the vision and mission.
- Set clear goals for employees to ensure prioritization of work.
- Participate as a senior leader helping to develop operating plans and to execute on tactical initiatives including process improvement.
- Track and improvement of Key Performance indicators in particular the role will share responsibility for driving the customer allegiance score (CAS) for Thermo Fisher
- Participate in regional integration initiatives with teams across Thermo Fisher aimed at building scalable solutions for future growth.
- Manage key points of contact for identified strategic accounts
- Manage relevant SLA's with key stakeholders within Thermo Fisher
- Participate as part of a Thermo Fisher Customer Care team to set strategy and actions to underpin goals and targets
- Responsibility for managing operational budgets.
- Foster an environment of continuous improvement within the Customer Care team
- Previous experience of managing people and leading in a customer care environment
- Strong understanding of commercial operations processes
- Strong communication and relationship building skills.
- Fluency of the English Language both written and verbal.
- Ability to plan work and work with a high degree of autonomy.
- Proven track record of influencing at senior levels and coaching experience
- Proven track record of meeting balanced business objectives, employee and customer and financial.
- Experience of managing budgets.
- Experience of developing and implementing best practices.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Apply on company website