Location/Division Specific Information
Can be based in Vancouver, Calgary or Edmonton, AB – Remote field position
Customer Channels Group / Research and Safety Division
How will you make an impact:
As a Clinical Sales Specialist, you will manage and exceed budget in a growing and dynamic territory. The position is to be based in Vancouver, Edmonton or Calgary. You will be actively involved with Clinical Account activity, Strategic Sales Strategies, Business Development and Contract Implementation and Business Reviews.
What will you do:
- Responsible for developing key business relationships with senior level decision makers within Fisher's clinical accounts.
- Establishing standardized models and methodology within the Contracts Group for Request for Proposal responses as well as contract analysis, renewal and pricing strategies and business reviews.
- Working with a minimal amount of supervision, you will increase sales through highly focused selling to new customer opportunities (through direct sales efforts, contract negotiations, product and process detailing) in a highly competitive market.
How will you get there:
Bachelor's degree in the sciences or medical laboratory technology degree
- Minimum of 2 plus years of successful sales experience in the clinical or research market
- Laboratory technician experience strongly preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An ability to identify business opportunities in relation to growth strategies
- Strong analytical, organizational and project management skills
- Self-motivated, goal oriented and able to work from a home office
- Must be willing to travel to customer locations
- Demonstrates the Thermo Fisher values (The Four I's) – Integrity, Intensity, Innovation, and Involvement
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue exceeding $25 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, improving patient diagnostics and therapies or increasing productivity in their laboratories, we are here to support them. Our global team of more than 75,000 colleagues delivers an unrivaled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services and Patheon. For more information, please visit www.thermofisher.com.
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/75764976
Apply on company website