What You Will Do:
- Prepare material for use in production kettles
- Setup and operate kettles, filter presses, centrifuge, resin bed, vacuum concentrator and pelletizer
- Setup and load product dryers
- Unload, weigh and transfer dried product
- Operate pH meters
- Equipment cleaning
- Facility cleaning
- Perform other duties as assigned by a Supervisor including cross-training on other equipment
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- No specific experience required as on-the-job training will be conducted.
- 2 Plus years Manufacturing Experience
- Good Manufacturing Practices / ISO experience
- Good Documentation experience
- Use of Standard Operating Procedures
- Must be able to write legibly
- Read and comprehend directions
- Basic math skills
- Follow instructions
- Attention to detail
- Strong verbal communication
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/75747238
Apply on company website