How will you make an impact?
With 70000 extraordinary minds on our global team, each one of us at Thermo Fisher has an important story to tell. Whether we're helping customers to fight disease, making sure our air is clean, or solving cold cases, our stories involve thousands of important projects that improve millions of lives. Our dedicated sales professionals are laser focused on delivering our customer value proposition—accelerating innovation and enhancing productivity. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you'll find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
What you will do?
In this role you will manage the calibration system at the site. You will be responsible for performing all calibrations or soliciting the required services from an outside vendor.
This position requires the ability to work rotating shifts.
- Perform in house calibration on most of the plant equipment
- Maintain plant service equipment and keep logs as required
- Perform regular Electronic/Electric PM's
- Act as a Fire Crew member
- Attend to regular electrical/electronic breakdowns and regular service calls
- Get involved in upgrading/new installation and commissioning new equipment
- Maintaining all calibration and PM records
- This job will require shift operation to be shared with two other electricians
How will you get there?
- 3 to 5 years previous related experience in a controlled and regulated environment
- High School Diploma
- Certification in electronic instrumentation
- Industrial electrician's license is required
- A team player with good communication skills
- Familiarity with Good Manufacturing Practices
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/73549606
Apply on company website