When you're part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you'll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you'll be supported in achieving your career goals.
- This role is equally focused on driving excellence in customer applications & technical support for both the pre-sales process and post-sales installation, training and troubleshooting.
- Interacts with customers, field sales, sales managers, marketing and technical support staff.
- Works closely with customers to identify market opportunities through development and commercialization of new applications on systems.
- Focus will be to support customers technically in Next Generation Sequencing and Bioinformatics.
What will you do?
- Provide technical support for BFX & NGS in Inherited disease & Infectious Disease.
- Promote BFX solutions in ME region to increase the BFX business.
- Perform product demonstrations in the field or lab.
- Accompany Sales Representatives on sales calls in customers' laboratories to provide technical and applications expertise in response to customer inquiries.
- Provide start-up applications training to customers in their laboratories and demonstrates proper operating procedures with consumable products.
- Prepare and presents seminars to customers, potential customers and employees as requested.
- Provide technical training to Sales Representatives and collaborates with them to develop technical selling strategies.
- Work in trade show booths to present products and gather information.
- Plan and delivers user meetings in the field application.
- Complete all administrative duties such as using salesforce, completing expense reports, etc.
- Attend technical training and scientific meetings to gather information on new trends, products and discoveries affecting.
What we are looking for (education, experience & skills):
- Master's degree or greater in life science required.
- Extensive experience in Bioinformatics.
- Experience in Next Generation Sequencing specifically in Translation Genomics: Inherited Disease and Infectious Disease.
- Extensive experience in an advanced technical support role
- Ability and willingness to travel.
- Fluent English, and additional language like Arabic is preferred - oral and written.
- Area of responsibility: Middle East.
- Preferred location – Dubai.
- Computer and internet knowledge.
- Valid driving license.
- Has an approachable manner.
- Sometimes work proceeded on evenings or weekends.
To Apply, please click the following link: https://thermofisher.contacthr.com/82034909
Apply on company website