As a member of the ThedaCare team, you will join an environment that supports a healthy work-life balance while working to make a difference in our patients lives.Our reputation for providing exceptional, individualized care is a direct result of our passionate and dedicated staff.
Our Cardiology team is seeking aNon-Invasive Cardiologist to join our team at ThedaCare Regional Medical Center Appleton.
- Large primary care base-120+ primary care physicians providing 93% of the referrals
- Service area outreach- Physicians deeply connected to our 7 hospitals & 33multispecialty clinics.
- Full scope non-invasive imaging- Vascular ultrasound, CT, stress testing, Echo/Nuclear, Echocardiography, Holter/Event/EKG
- Cutting edge offerings from progressive team- Nationally accredited STEMI center with first-in-the-state primary PCI & resuscitation, chest pain center, TAVR, Watchman & MitraClip
- Competitive salary
Generous Signing Bonus
Health, Dental, Vision
Long Term & Short Term Disability
Malpractice & WI Compensation Fund
Licensing and Board Fee reimbursement
403b with company match and 457b Retirement Plans
Legal Plan Option
EPIC EMR utilized throughout the system
ThedaCare is a community-owned, non-profit health system consisting of seven hospitals and 30+,,,,,,primary care clinics, comprising of 225 primary care providers, serving 14 counties with a population of 1,236,305 and a projected growth rate of 1.3% by the year 2023. ThedaCare is a Next Generation ACO with 900 provider affiliates. In addition, we offer services with ThedaCare At Work, ThedaCare At Home, and other healthcare services.,,,,,,
- Hospital Locations:
- ThedaCare Regional Medical Center-Appleton,,,,,,,147 Bed Acute Care
- ThedaCare Regional Medical Center-Neenah, 151 Bed Acute Care, Level II Trauma Center
- ThedaCare Medical Center-New London, 25 Bed Critical Access
- ThedaCare Medical Center-Waupaca, 25 Bed Critical Access
- ThedaCare Medical Center-Shawano, 25 Bed Critical Access
- ThedaCare Medical Center-Berlin, 25 Bed Critical Access
- ThedaCare Medical Center-Wild Rose, 25 Bed Critical Access
ThedaCare is the third largest employer in Northeast Wisconsin with,,,,,,about 6,800 employees.,,,,,,
Through our 100-year history, ThedaCare has woven itself into the very fabric of the communities we serve. For our employees, ThedaCare offers an environment that not only welcomes but also encourages innovative thinking and fresh approaches to todays health care challenges.
Weve improved the health of thousands of individuals. We know this because we track our quality and constantly seek to improve our care and services for the members of our communities.
ThedaCare is the first healthcare system in Wisconsin to be selected as a Mayo Clinic Care Network member.
This job posting is available in other languages besides English free of charge.,,,,,, Please contact the ThedaCare Employment Center to make your request at 920-830-5800 and then prompt 1.,,,,,, ThedaCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.,,,,,, ThedaCare complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, gender identity, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, medical condition, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.COMMUNITY OVERVIEW
The FoxValley of Wisconsin includes Appleton, Neenah, and Menasha, and is comprised of a total of 18 unique communities positioned along the scenic Fox River and Lake Winnebago. This area offers the charm, safety, and convenience of small town life,with the diversity and vitality of a metropolitan area.
The Fox Valley is the proud home of notable school systems, colleges, and is known across Wisconsin as THE place for shopping. Downtown Appleton, the Fox River Mall and many other retail destinations are a draw for shoppers from all over Wisconsin and beyond. In addition, the region features vibrant cultural venues, a year-round calendar of exciting events, one-of-a-kind museums and fantastic outdoor recreation.
The Fox Valley is a community where live music, art, and creativity thrive. There are many events throughout the year to partake in, such as Mile of Music, Octoberfest, night markets, marathons, Art on the Town, summer concerts, outdoor movies, parades, weekly Farmer's Market events, and more.
Appleton International Airport located in Appleton, and Austin Straubel Airport in Green Bay offer modern facilities and convenient access to all the Midwest hubs. A few additional airport hubs in the region are Central Wisconsin Airport in Mosinee, General Mitchell International Airport in Milwaukee, and Dane County Regional Airport in Madison.
Modern,interstate highwaysystems provide quick, easy access to larger metropolitan areas:
- Distance to Green Bay: 30 miles
- Distance to Milwaukee: 107 miles
- Distance to Madison: 106 miles
- Distance to Chicago, IL: 197 miles
- Distance to Minneapolis, MN: 285 miles
As a member of the ThedaCare team, you will join an environment that supports a healthy work-life balance while working to make a difference in ...
Apply on company website