This position is responsible for software development and will function as development team lead. Work closely with Admission and Enrollment Directors, Information Systems Architects and other team leads to convey and achieve software development and other technical goals. Primary systems responsibility include Salesforce/Target X, local Oracle datamart, and other enterprise systems as needed.
Minimum Education and Experience
Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent IT certifications or equivalent experience and 7 years of related work experience and 2 years of management experience
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Carry out software application project management and development team leadership, testing, and maintenance responsibilities for enrollment operations; develop feature enhancements for the admission and recruitment CRM platform, Enrollment Management Oracle database reporting framework, middleware software, and application systems.
• Collaborate with enrollment technology development and analyst teams to prioritize, document, and translate project requirements and ensure solutions are technically feasible and optimized.
• Identify and troubleshoot issues with enrollment technology enterprise systems, software, database administration/queries, integration middleware, and configuration; respond, address, and resolve issues in a detailed and professional manner.
• Create and maintain application documentation in support of cross-functional team development and future application support.
• Oversee software coding reviews and utilize version control systems for release management and tracking in collaboration with system architects and analysts.
• Accept additional responsibilities and perform other duties as assigned.
This position may be eligible for an equivalency of completed education and relevant work experience.
This position requires:
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent time management and project management skills
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Participation in Enrollment Management events – during regular working hours, or on evening/weekends – as needed
1) All employees serve as a representative of the University and are expected to display respect, civility, professional courtesy, consideration of others and discretion in all interactions with members of the UT Dallas community and the general public.
2) UT Dallas does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, or veteran status in its programs and activities, including in admission and enrollment. For inquiries regarding non-discrimination policies, contact the Director of Institutional Equity at InstitutionalEquity@utdallas.edu or the Title IX Coordinator at TitleIXCoordinator@utdallas.edu, or call 972-883-5331.
Apply on company website