Come to work and be ready to think on your feet, grow your skills, and embrace the many opportunities. Our Distribution Centers are the key to getting new products out to TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, Winners, Homesense, and TK Maxx. To keep up with our ever-changing inventory, we stay nimble and adaptable. No day is the same, and that's just how we like it. Every shift is a new opportunity to Discover Different - and support each other along the way.
- Take an active role in identifying all forms of loss within the Distribution Center.
- Support and assist the Loss Prevention Supervisors in observing daily routine activities and inform Supervisors of all unusual or unsafe situations.
- Discover and document facts by conducting basic investigations into associate dishonesty.
- Reviews CCTV and Access system for evidence of theft, mishandling of company property and other security violations.
- Conduct physical security checks of building and trailer yard ensuring physical security standards are met.
- Conduct on-going loss prevention, safety, and shrinkage awareness programs for all associates and management staff.
- Ensuring policy and procedures are consistently followed.
- Report unsafe conditions and acts to appropriate personnel.
- Maintain logs, and prepares reports as necessary.
- Conduct safety and security tours of the building, identifying unsafe acts, weaknesses in the program, etc.
- Perform other duties as required or directed.
- Shift flexibility for Monday - Friday or weekends based on business need
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook
- Ability to self-motivate and follow through on tasks
- Strong ability to multitask and prioritize in fast paced environment while maintaining a positive and professional demeanor
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be able to work independently as well as within a team
- Ability to be flexible in job duties
- Must be comfortable taking direction from many different people
Come Discover Different at TJX - we think you'll find that it's so much more than a job. We move a lot of inventory - at all times of the day - and that takes working, learning, and growing together. When you're a part of our TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit team in our Distribution Centers.
As you think about where to work, know that we take care of our people. We offer competitive pay and great benefits. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Apply on company website