Make Your Mark in an Important and Visible Leadership Role at a Growing Manufacturer If you combine your manufacturing supervisor experience with solid leadership skills and a demonstrated ability to work through challenges, this position offers you some compelling opportunities. You will:
- Play an important role in a fast-growingcompany.
- Take advantage of strong training and professional development, including expanding your knowledge and experience in Lean and Kaizen.
- Make your markon operations and through training and developing a strong team, while also enhancing your own skills by working with anoutstanding group of leaders and peers.
- Showcase your potential to advance within production, or even as a lean champion on our new continuous improvement team.
- A high school diploma or an equivalent combination of education and experience; an associate's or bachelor's degree in a relevant field is preferred
- 5+ years of supervisory experience in production environments
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to coach and train others
- An understanding of Lean manufacturing
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to influence and motivate others
The Shyft Group (NASDAQ: SHYF), is North America's leader in specialty vehicle manufacturing, assembly, and upfit for the commercial, retail, and service specialty vehicle markets. The Shyft Group rebranded in 2020 to reflect a new focus on high-growth end markets to help ensure long-term profitable growth. Our new name and renewed focus reflects the action, speed, and agility we offer the commercial vehicle industry through our growing roster of dynamic brands -- Utilimaster, Royal Truck Body, DuraMag, Strobes-R-Us, Spartan RV Chassis, and Builtmore Contract Manufacturing.
Apply on company website