Own a Newly Added Marketing Leadership Role at a High-Growth, Multi-brand Organization Impact Your Team, Processes, Messaging and More in a Fast-Paced, Entrepreneurial Environment A diverse marketing background, including strategic insight and a tactical willingness to roll up your sleeves to create and collaborate to get things done. Proven leadership skills with the ability to develop a top-tier team. An outstanding collaborator who is able to influence across teams and titles. If that describes you, and you have the energy and drive to work and thrive in a fast-paced, evolving environment,the role of Marketing Communications Manager offers you some compelling opportunities. You will:
- Serve as the right hand to the Vice President of Marketing and Communications and demonstrate broadinfluence as you help build out the marketing foundation, work to improveour integrated marketing and communications strategy, developteam members, leveraging and optimizing their strengths, drive projects to completion, and more. At The Shyft Group, we are ripe with opportunities to make an impact.
- Enjoy wide visibility as you activate the team todevelop content and create product-related communications for two autonomous business units and the corporate business, including Shyft Fleet Vehicles and Services, Shyft Specialty Vehicles, and TheShyft Group Corporate.
- Gain important exposure to senior leadership as you help craft and edit campus-specific, and organization-wide internal communications
- Earncompetitive compensationand abonus opportunity, along withand a strongsuite of benefits.
- Join an organization that is growing rapidly at business-unit levels. Since 2015, pandemic aside, the company has over doubled in size.Thatgrowth has led to the creation of additional opportunities, including this newly added role.
- Highlightongoing innovation, such as the Velocity F-Series (pictured); it offers big-truck interior space without requiring a commercial driver's license, thus expanding the pool of potential drivers for fleet operators
- A bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or Public Relations; a master's degree is preferred
- 1-3 years of marketing leadership experience, with demonstrated success managing others
- 5-7+ years of experience in the related area as an individual contributor
- Excellent writing, proofing and editingskills (writing portfolio required)
- Marketing plan development experience required
- Sales tool development experience required
- Demonstrated project management skills (marketing project/asset portfolio required)
- Proven lead generation expertise that resulted in ROI
- Extensive knowledge of the marketing function and department processes
Apply on company website