Company: The Moran at City Centre
Location: Houston, TX
Career Level: Entry Level
The Moran at City Centre
Attend to the cleaning process of hotel linens to ensure guests and associates experience a clean hotel.
- Working knowledge of the use of laundry chemicals and different formulas, as well as effects on various types of linen.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work.
- Ability to lift, bend, stoop, push or pull heavy loads, and stand for long periods of time with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Requires lifting bundles of linen weighing up to 75 lbs. Ability to push and/or pull wheeled carts weighing up to 100 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public etc.
- Operate washing and drying equipment, load and unload laundry from machines. Measure and administer cleaning agents to laundry according to product specifications.
- Monitor feeder information on washers, make sure all drums are full, and report any irregularities to immediate supervisor.
- Set the proper drying and cooling times for different types of linen.
- Clean up machines and surrounding areas.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Apply on company website