Weekend Direct Care Staff
Primary Location: United States-MN-MNNew Ulm
Function: Direct Support Professional (Caregivers)
Due to the ongoing public health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews. We thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, our employees, and our candidates.
Apply today to become a Caregiver/Direct Support Professional with Habilitative Services, Inc! We have part-time and every other weekend positions available in New Ulm, Minnesota!
We Offer You:
- Flexible, consistent schedules
- A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
- A chance to make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis
- Competitive pay rates
- Paid training
- Career development, and advancement opportunities throughout the nation-wide Network
- Access to employee discounts with various vendors
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
By joining our HSI team as a Caregiver/Direct Support Professional, you will work with individuals with a range of challenges including intellectual and developmental disabilities, severe and persistent mental health, children's behavioral health and individuals with medically complex challenges. You will work to restore and retain basic health functioning, independent living and community skills.
We offer residential services with supports tailored to the needs of each individual, including assistance with daily activities such as meal preparation and planning; medication administration; and personal cares. DSP’s may also facilitate community involvement by accompanying individuals on outings in their community or providing transportation to work or other activities. In addition, DSP’s support therapeutic and behavioral plans in partnership with clinical staff to encourage individuals to be as independent as possible and enhance the quality of life for those we support.
Apply on company website