Therapeutic Staff Support
Primary Location: PA-PABethlehem-3865 Adler Pl
Function: Behavioral/Mental Health Professional
The health and safety of our employees and of those individuals we serve is of utmost importance to us.
To be sure we extend that concern to our recruitment process, we will be leveraging digital capabilities to meet virtually and continue to recruit top talent at Pennsylvania MENTOR, a partner of The MENTOR Network. Due to the public health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews using one of our digital tools. Our recruitment team will provide further details to assist you in your recruitment journey.
Thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, as well as one another.
$250 Sign on Bonus*
The MENTOR Network is expanding and hiring Therapeutic Support Staff to service our children and families in your area.
Our experienced team of professionals provides Behavioral Health Rehabilitation Services (BHRS) in the school, home, and community setting. We work one-on-one with the child to help them grow and learn to the best of their abilities. We also work closely with the family, involving them in the therapeutic process. Our goal is to help children of all abilities thrive.
This opportunity is highly flexible and can be a primary or secondary job that can work around your scheduling needs.
• Provide 1:1 support and intervention, including behavior modification techniques and proactive strategies to stabilize the child or adolescent as outlined in the service plan
• Support the family and school personnel in their efforts to stabilize the child by providing information, guidance, modeling and counseling
• Provide therapeutic supervision of clients during treatment and educational activities
• Work collaboratively with the Behavior Specialist Consultant, Program Director, and all team members to ensure the service plan is meeting the child’s needs and recommend other services as needed
• Assist in the management of aggressive clients as needed, using only de-escalation and behavior management techniques approved by Program Manager
• Document behavioral progress and collaborate with team members, supervisors, and other staff as required
• Other duties as outlined in the contract
Apply on company website