Texas MENTOR, a partner of The MENTOR Network provides services for adults with intellectual
and developmental disabilities and medically complex needs.
Talent Acquisition Recruiter
Do you have experience in Talent Acquisitions and want to work for a company that positively impacts the lives of the many individuals it serves? In the TA Recruiter role, you will contribute to the company's commitment to serve others by recruiting and hiring employees in support of the daily operations of the business unit while ensuring qualified and diverse applicant pools.
- Perform recruitment activities such as sourcing, screening resumes, interviewing candidates, etc.
- Draft employment ads and determine appropriate external sources to recruit qualified applicants
- Develop and implement sourcing and recruitment strategies such as advertising campaigns, job fairs, and school programs
- Analyze recruitment and retention results for reporting to management
- Coordinate new hire orientation/onboarding programs, maintain confidential documents and employee files, and track applicants and corresponding documentation
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with an ability to establish rapport with others
- Technically savvy with demonstrated knowledge of best practices with social media, applicant tracking systems, and Excel
- Experience with Ceridan Dayforce (ATS) and Phenom (CRM) are a plus
- Strong commitment to the company's mission and values
- Ability to interpret metrics and make appropriate recommendations
Why Join Us?
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Complex work adding value to the organization's mission alongside a great team of coworkers
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities
We have meaningful work for you – come join our team – apply today!
The MENTOR Network is a national network of local health and human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services. At The MENTOR Network, our core values—Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Growth—and the behaviors that define them, guide how we interact with each other and how we approach our work. As an organization of people serving people in 37 states, you'll have opportunities from coast to coast.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website