NeuroRestorative, a partner of The MENTOR Network provides rehabilitation services for people of all ages with brain, spinal cord and medically complex injuries, illnesses and other challenges. In a variety of locations and community-based settings, we offer a range of programs, including vocational and therapy programs, day treatments, and specialized services for infants, children, adolescents, Military Service Members and Veterans.
Do you have experience working in a rehab setting with individuals with a brain/spinal cord injury? Bring your commitment and clinical skills to a team-based workplace that puts people first.
- Evaluate and treat admitted individuals, including gathering data from individual records, interviews, observation, and dialogue with other team members.
- Develop and implement a treatment plan according to physician orders, which includes establishing goals, continuous re-evaluation of progress, and appropriate modification.
- Document in writing each serviced individual's progress including initial evaluations, progress reports, discharge summaries, billing information, and other requested reports.
- Counsel (one-to-one) individual/and or family members in their home or another appropriate setting.
- Increase awareness of serviced individuals and caregivers about brain injury to better facilitate adjustment and understanding of the recovery process.
- Attend team conferences and report on an individual's progress and status in therapy as well as collaboratively assist the team in identifying realistic goals.
- Communicate effectively and work collaboratively with internal case manager.
- Master's Degree in Social Work from an accredited school of social work.
- Membership in NASW and related clinical experience in a rehabilitation setting with a focus on traumatic brain injury and spinal cord injury.
- Valid driver's license in good standing with access to a registered vehicle with proof of insurance.
- Social Work certification as required by state.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented with ability to multi-task.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Commitment to the company's mission and values.
Why Join Us?
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Complex work adding value to the organization's mission alongside a great team of co-workers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities.
We have meaningful work for you – come join our team – Apply Today!
The MENTOR Network is a national network of local health and human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services. At The MENTOR Network, our core values—Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Growth—and the behaviors that define them, guide how we interact with each other and how we approach our work. As an organization of people serving people in 37 states, you'll have opportunities from coast to coast.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website