Regional Director of Operations
Primary Location: IN-INBloomington-HR/IN Bloomington, Monroe
Indiana MENTOR is currently seeking a Regional Director of Operations to support our Southern Indiana region (Bloomington, Evansville, and Seymour).
We are looking for an experienced Regional Director who possesses strong agile experience and a track record for delivering high quality leadership, operational excellence, and financial results. This position is part of the executive team and reports to the Executive Director.The RD oversees the operations of a large region within a state with revenues of around $15 million. Implements the strategic direction for operations and ensures alignment with the state business goals and objectives. Oversees the quality of services provided including implementing initiatives to improve quality. May manage a support functions team (e.g., HR, QA, finance, health, maintenance, etc.). Description ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Implements regional core growth strategy to increase census, maximize utilization and occupancy percentages; responds to local requests for proposals to address payer needs; identifies and participates in new start development initiatives as appropriate; and identifies potential acquisition partners.
- Implements regional strategies to maintain and foster relations with individuals receiving services, families and guardians; oversees implementation of individuals supported satisfaction surveys, and implements enhancement plans as appropriate.
- Responsible for the financial performance of a regional business unit, reviews financial statements, oversees regional purchasing, and ensures billing compliance and documentation.
- Maintains and fosters relations with local government authorities such as counties, regional centers and managed care contractors; implements regional strategy to foster relations with case managers and referral agents; participates in building relationships with local legislators and government officials; and lobbies on behalf of individuals receiving services and Network as appropriate.
- Oversees regional quality enhancement and implementation plan, coordinating Network standards, licensing requirements and individuals supported needs; and oversees regional incident reporting.
- Oversees regional implementation of incident management protocol; ensures timely incident reporting and corrective action; reviews trends; develops and implements responses; and may assist with regional investigations.
- Oversees development and implementation of regional health and safety programs for individuals receiving services and employees; directs supervision of nursing contracts and/or nurse supervisor as applicable.
- Maintains regional compliance with Network and regulatory standards for clean, neat, and safe living and working environments; assures pleasant, age-appropriate, well-decorated home-like residential living environments; and directs regional maintenance program.
- Provides leadership including direct supervision of Area Directors and/or Program Directors and the regional support team; implements Network employee practices; oversees regional safety and workers’ compensation implementation; approves involuntary terminations and reviews written warnings; and establishes employee orientation and training programs.
- Directs and supervises Area Directors, Program Director, Program Supervisors, and the regional support team including performance evaluations, scheduling, orientation, and training.
- Partner with team to makes decisions on employee hires, transfers, promotions, salary changes, discipline, terminations, and similar actions.
Apply on company website