Missouri MENTOR, a partner of The MENTOR Network, provides services for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities and other complex needs.
Program Services Clinical Coordinator
Everybody needs a job but only extraordinary people work here. Our team is creative and dedicated to making a difference every day in the lives of the people we serve.
- Coordinate the development, review, and implementation of services, case management, behavior intervention plans, and treatments provided to individuals served.
- Oversee all services provided to individuals and their families, monitor quality of care delivered, ensure compliance with contractual terms, and monitor regulatory program compliance.
- Assist in the development of quality services and engaging activities that meet the individual served needs.
- Build and maintain relationships with families and external case managers.
- Bachelor's degree in human services or related field.
- One year of work-related experience working with individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities, brain injury, youth placed at-risk, etc. preferred.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Current driver's license, car registration, and auto insurance.
- Licensure and training as required by state such as CPR, First Aid, Behavioral Intervention Techniques, etc.
- QMRP/QIDDP as required by state.
- A reliable, responsible attitude and a compassionate approach.
- A commitment to quality in everything you do.
Why Join Us?
- Full, Part-time, and As Needed schedules available.
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working alongside a great team of coworkers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities.
We have meaningful work for you – come join our team – Apply Today!
The MENTOR Network is a national network of local health and human services providers offering an array of quality, community-based services. At The MENTOR Network, our core values—Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Growth—and the behaviors that define them, guide how we interact with each other and how we approach our work. As an organization of people serving people in nearly 40 states, you'll have opportunities from coast to coast.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Apply on company website