Primary Location: United States-CA-CABakersfield
Everybody needs a job but only extraordinary people work here. Our team is fun, creative, and dedicated to making a difference every day in the lives of the people we serve. The heart of what we do is support people with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities of all ages.
As a Program Diretor with Family Home Agency, a partner of California MENTOR, you’ll be one of those extraordinary people. Family Home Agency is seeking a Program Director to manage the day to day operations of one to four programs in a community or small geographic area. Program Directors ensure quality of services delivered and compliance with regulatory requirements. The Program Director also manages, hires, trains and schedule staff.
Do you have experience working with people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and looking for a meaningful change in your work life? Leverage your skills with California MENTOR to make an impact in people’s lives. Join our dedicated, dynamic and fast growing team today!
- Provides leadership including direct supervision of the Host Home program staff team members
- Responsible for managing the Host Home program administration including the Mentor Providers’ adherence and education according to their contract agreements and ISP.
May direct the recruitment of Mentors, which includes:
o Coordination of pre-service education of Mentor providers
o Conducting assessments during the assessment and final home certification
o Helping facilitate the matching process
o Ensuring compliance with the annual recertification of homes
Oversees the coordination of program services for the individuals receiving services, their families, and the Mentor Providers.
- Responsible for the financial performance of the program.
- Communicates with the funder to request feedback on the delivery of services for quality assurance, consumer satisfaction, and problem solving purposes.
Responsible for the financial performance of the program.
· Communicates with the funder to request feedback on the delivery of services for quality assurance, consumer satisfaction, and problem solving purposes.
· May support other service lines as needed.
Performs other related duties and activities as required.
Apply on company website